Forest Lake YMCA
One-time waiver of any enrollment fee. If you are interested in a membership please call Chad Marker at 651-747-0816 or email@example.com.
Community Room Usage
The City and residents may use the multipurpose and kitchen space free of charge for programs and activities that do not compete with YMCA programs or activities. If you are interested in reserving the community room, please fill out the inquiry form. Additional information is available on the YMCA Forest Lake website including FAQ’s. If your question is not answered in the FAQ, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free hours for Forest Lake residents are available up to twenty hours per week including 5 on Sundays. Bookings over these 20 contracted hours, Forest Lake residents are welcome to rent the rooms, to which our standard fees will apply.
- Renters must use web inquiry form to confirm availability and reserve a space at least 24 hours prior to use.
- Summer hours will be limited around YMCA Summer programming for youth that is offered to families in the community.
- Bring your own supplies.
- Clean up after activity including washing dishes and wiping down kitchen if used.
- Room rentals do not include access to any other areas of the YMCA.
- Please submit inquiries at least one week prior to desired date. If the room is available, you will be sent and must return rental agreement to YMCA to receive confirmation of reservation.
- See further detail on YMCA Forest Lake page Community Room Rental FAQs.
Forest Lake Resident Passes
The partnership between the YMCA and the City of Forest Lake includes 6 resident passes per household each calendar year. Passes will provide the same access to the YMCA facility that members enjoy; however, participation in fee based classes will be at the non-member rate. The passes will cover all members of the family in the household. As with members, some age-related restrictions apply to certain activities. Forest Lake residents will also receive seasonal access to the gymnasium and splash pad during designated hours, shown below.
Important information to review before visiting the Y, all of which apply to all types of visits (resident passes, gymnasium, splash pad, and community room):
- Please visit https://www.ymcanorth.org/updates before visiting, to familiarize yourself with schedules and safety guidelines related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All members and guests are held to the YMCA Membership Code of Conduct which you can review here: https://www.ymcanorth.org/membership/member_guide/membership_policies
- Photo ID and proof of residency are needed for all 16+ visitors and parent registration is required for those under 18.
- Please bring own ball or equipment and activity-appropriate non marking shoes.
- Residents accessing the gymnasium during designated hours have access to bathrooms but not locker rooms or other parts of the facility
- Schedules will change seasonally and occasional additional adjustments may be necessary. Monitor here for updates.
- Does not have exclusive rights to the gymnasium and will share the space with YMCA members.